1) Mastering Ethereum: Building Smart Contracts and DApps 1st Edition
If you’re looking to get started with the Ethereum protocol–or are among the many open source developers, integrators, and system administrators already working with this platform–Mastering Ethereum is the definitive book on the topic.
2)Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide
What you’ll learn
- Understand the why engineers would want to create an app with Ethereum
- Build compelling blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Design, test, and deploy secure Smart Contracts
- Learn the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
- Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
- See practical examples to comprehend what the blockchain and mining are
“CryptoZombies is an interactive code school that teaches you to write smart contracts in Solidity through building your own crypto-collectables game.”
Many people are excited about the promises of Ethereum and are itching to create a new generation of decentralized applications for the web.
However, navigating the Ethereum landscape as a developer can be very confusing, since writing apps for the blockchain requires grasping many new concepts. On top of that, most tutorials are out-of-date or use deprecated tools in a rapidly changing ecosystem, making it hard to even know where to start.
That’s why I’ve created this course, where beginners can create a complete DApp from start to finish, using common best practices from the Ethereum ecosystem.
By the end of the tutorial, you will have all the skills required to design your own smart contracts in Solidity, hooking them up to a modern web interface, and create your very own token sale to help you successfully kickstart future blockchain projects.